Sunday, February 6, 2011

February.

Well, since I started the year with the plan of short-term monthly goals, I figured it best to hold myself accountable with an update from the previous month. January was a bit less successful than I had hoped when it came to accomplishing my objectives, however you may have heard me mention that we've been 'busy' with some unexpected time-consuming business that we can all discuss at a later date. The point is not to beat yourself up over the things you didn't do, but to realize that without writing them down ahead of time, the likelihood that these things would have been accomplished is slight. So without further ado, my January goals, I'm 3 for 6 .. 



-Take vitamins and fish oil daily.
-Cook, Sit, and Enjoy five family dinners
-Cook with fish at least once. 
-Email to the LittleOne once per week (see Email for Babies) (2/4)
-Orchestrate Interactive Dinner Party 
-Make and Attend an Eye Appointment

(Red: Not Started/ Yellow: In Progress/ Green: Complete)


Moving forward into February, I'm taking some of the unaccomplished January pieces as well as challenging myself to move forward. At this pace, I won't want to see the length of my December 2011 list!



-Email to LittleOne once per week.
-Acquire fresh fish, and prepare for a glorious dinner.
-Read a novel. 
-Blog & Share three additional toddler-favorite recipes.
-"Spring Clean" the RedDoor master bedroom, bathroom, and closet.
-Finish Step 1 of adorable knitting project

No comments: